Customize Dell Optiplex micro 3050 Desktop PC -I5-7th Gen- 19.5" LED-3 Year dell wty
- 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5-7500T Quad-Core
- 8GB of DDR4 RAM
- Integrated Intel HD Graphics 630
- 500GB 7200 rpm SATA 2.5" Hard Drive
- 1 x Gigabit Ethernet Port
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 4.2
- 4 x USB 3.0 Type-A | 2 x USB 2.0 Type-A
- 1 x DisplayPort 1.2 | 1 x HDMI 1.4
- USB Wired Keyboard & Mouse Included
- Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)
Designed as a compact business desktop with multiple mounting options to accommodate your workspace, the OptiPlex 3050 Micro Desktop Computer from Dell offers security and manageability. It is powered by a 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5-7500T Quad-Core processor that will allow you to run multiple applications simultaneously. If you need more power, the 7th-generation Kaby Lake CPU can achieve speeds up to 3.3 GHz using Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 technology.
The 8GB of DDR4 RAM also helps the computer to run multiple applications simultaneously, as well as access frequently-used files and programs. For long-term storage of your files, a 500GB 7200 rpm SATA 2.5" hard drive offers ample space to store your data. If you want to connect with storage drives or other peripherals, such as printers, memory card readers, optical drives, and more, the OptiPlex 3050 features four USB 3.0 Type-A ports and two USB 2.0 Type-A ports. The integrated Intel HD Graphics 630 chipset delivers a sharp, clear picture while allowing for a wide range of monitors to be used via its DisplayPort 1.2 and HDMI 1.4 outputs. There is also one internal M.2 slot for additional storage.
Dell's OptiPlex 3050 Micro Desktop Computer includes a Dell KB216 keyboard, a Dell MS116 USB mouse, and a 65W AC Adapter. The installed operating system is Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)
- Gigabit Ethernet
- The OptiPlex 3050 Micro uses an integrated Gigabit Ethernet controller for Internet access when connected to a router, modem, or network switch.
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 4.2
- Connect to the Internet wirelessly using 802.11ac Wi-Fi. You can also connect additional compatible wireless peripherals, such as keyboards and mice, using Bluetooth 4.2 technology.
- Up to 32GB RAM
- Dell's OptiPlex 3050 Micro Desktop Computer supports up to 32GB of 2400 MHz DDR4 memory.
- 4 x USB 3.0 Type-A Ports | 2 x USB 2.0 Type-A Ports
- The system features four USB 3.0 Type-A ports and two USB 2.0 Type-A ports that will allow you to connect external peripherals such as hard drives, printers, and memory card readers. At 5 Gb/s, USB 3.0 transfers data up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, which operates at 480 Mb/s. USB 3.0's high-speed transfer rate helps to significantly reduce data transfer times, meaning you spend less time waiting and more time focusing on the task at hand.
Windows 10 Pro (64-Bit)
- Start Menu
- After its hiatus in Windows 8, the Start Menu has returned. Utilizing a combination of the traditional menu system and Windows 8's Live Tiles, the improved Start Menu gives you more information at a glance, showing notification information alongside your applications and other pinned items.
- Microsoft's digital personal assistant, Cortana can answer your questions with information gleaned from both your device and the internet at large. You can type or even talk with her, if your system has a microphone. Using her Notebook, Cortana keeps track of your needs and wants, and she learns over time to improve her information gathering skills.
- Microsoft Edge
- After nearly 20 years, Microsoft has finally replaced its Internet Explorer web browser. With Microsoft Edge, users can write directly on web pages and share notes with friends and colleagues. It also improves the online reading experience by adding a distraction-free mode and read-it-later functionality. Edge also has built-in Cortana integration; you can have her help you find a restaurant, make a reservation, and pull up directions without leaving your browser.
- Windows Store
- For Windows 10, Microsoft has unified the Windows Store. Now, apps for PCs, tablets, and phones will all be accessible from one place. And with support for Universal Apps, one version of an app can work across all your compatible devices automatically.
- Windows Continuum
- Windows 10 was designed for a variety of screen sizes and input styles, and with its Continuum feature, it automatically adapts to fit your needs. A Windows 10 tablet on its own requires a touch-centric approach, but attaching a mouse and keyboard will shift everything to a more traditional interface. You can even attach an external monitor to your Windows 10 phone for a near-desktop experience. But it's not just the operating system; Windows Universal Apps take advantage of Continuum as well.
- Xbox on Windows 10
- Gaming is a big focus of Windows 10. Xbox integration allows for PC players to match up against Xbox One players on supported games, and if you have an Xbox One, you can even stream compatible titles to your PC. Native support for recording with the new Game DVR feature makes it easy to capture and share your gameplay. The new DirectX12 takes better advantage of multi-core processors, giving games a performance boost, even on older hardware. Windows 10 also features native support for virtual reality headsets, such as the Oculus Rift.
- Windows 10 Pro
- The Pro version of Windows 10 includes all of the features of Windows 10 Home plus many designed specifically for businesses users, including Hyper-V virtualization, BitLocker disk encryption, and remote desktop access. Devices will also be able to join domains and the Azure Active Directory, and they can even access a specialized version of the Windows Store featuring custom, company-specific applications.
- KB216 Multimedia Keyboard
- Dell MS116 USB Mouse
- 65W AC Adapter
- Limited 3-Year Hardware Warranty with Onsite/In-Home Service After Remote Diagnosis
Dell 3050 Specs
|Processor||Intel Core i5-7500T Quad-Core|
|Base Clock Speed||2.7 GHz|
|Max Boost Speed||3.3 GHz|
|L3 Cache||6 MB|
|System Bus||8 GT/s Direct Media Interface|
Type: Not specified by manufacturer
|Total Installed Memory||8 GB|
|Maximum Memory Capacity||32 GB|
|Memory Type||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Memory Speed||Not specified by manufacturer|
|User-Replaceable Memory||1 x 8 GB|
|Available Memory Slots||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Memory Slot Type||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Graphics Card||Intel HD Graphics 630|
|Hard Drive||Bays: 1x 2.5" (Height Unspecified)
Installed: 500 GB 7200 rpm
|Drive Expansion||1 x M.2 (Internal)|
|Inputs / Outputs|
|Ports||4 x USB 3.0 Type-A
2 x USB 2.0 Type-A
|Display||1 x DisplayPort 1.2
1 x HDMI 1.4
|Audio||1/8" (3.5 mm) Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack
1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Line-Out
|Flash Media Slot||None|
|Network||1 x 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|Keyboard & Mouse|
Features: Numeric Keypad, Chiclet Style
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro (64-Bit)|
|Power Supply||65 W|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||1.4 x 7.2 x 7.0" / 3.6 x 18.3 x 17.8 cm|
|Weight||2.6 lb / 1.18 kg|
|Package Weight||6.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||19.5 x 9.3 x 5.1"|
|imported product box wont come we pack it safely||Yes|
|manufacturer warranty 1year||Yes|
Product reviews (0)
- Our all products come with 30 Days seller warranty
- Any item returned for warranty must be returned in the same condition that it was received
- These are sample pictures of our product. They help you give an idea of how the actual product will look like. Original product shipped to you may have some signs of wear or minor scratch but we try to ensure that you always get a quality product!
- These machines are cosmetically in very good and in fully working condition.
- For More Information Please feel free and mail us firstname.lastname@example.org
- COD Available, ₹1000 Security Deposit Required, Pay ₹1000 Less at Delivery