High Quality: We believe that you will get the new highest quality batteries at the lowest prices. We continuously test many brands of laptop batteries and to ensure that we get the best quality batteries and for your laptop.
Low Price: As your see, most batteries have very Competative Prices. High Quality, Low Price, 100% Guarantee, Fast Shipping,Sales Tax Included. Just order what you want.
Best Service: You want it, we got it. We have a dedicated team of customer service executives who will tell you what you want to know and give your the best shopping experience.
Fast Shipping: Generally We ship battery the same day. Please leave a recipient's phone number for Secure delivery at first.
Thank you, Happy shopping!
Your new laptop battery comes in a discharged condition and must be charged before use
(refer to your computer manual for charging instructions). Upon initial use (or after a prolonged storage period)
the battery may require two to three charge/discharge cycles before achieving maximum capacity.
When charging laptop battery for the first time your computer may
indicate that charging is complete after just 10 or 15 minutes.
This is a normal phenomenon with rechargeable batteries.
Simply remove the battery from the computer and repeat the charging procedure.
Battery Usage Tips
1. New battery pack must be fully charged before use.
2. New battery pack needs to be fully charged and discharged (cycled) a few times before it can condition to full capacity.
3. Rechargeable batteries undergo self-discharging when left unused. Always store a battery pack in a fully charged stage for storage.
4. Fully drain and fully recharge your battery pack every few month.
5. Turn down the LCD brightness of your portable device.
6. Use built-in power management on your portable device.
7. Turn off LCD or other unnecessary accessories when not in use.
8. Set screen saver blank to 1 to 2 minutes of your notebook.
9. Add more RAM if you have extra RAM expansion slot, it will reduce the usage of hard drive and it is power exhaustive.
10. Close unused software in your notebook.
11. Remove unused PC Cards or USB devices from your notebook.
12. Don't watch DVD or play graphics intensive video games.
13. Don't short circuit terminal or store your battery pack with metal parts.
14. Don't drop or mutilate the battery pack.
15. Don't expose to moisture or water.
16. It is normal to get warm when charging or normal use. If it is getting too hot, there may be a problem with the device and qualified personnel should check it.
Battery Do's & Don'ts (to maximize performance)
- Properly "condition" (fully charge/discharge for first 3 cycles) the battery when it is new.
- Keep the battery and the contact terminals clean.
- Avoid exposing the battery to extreme heat and cold.
- Use the battery. If possible, avoid letting your battery sit dormant for long periods of time.
- Use only the phone options and accessories that you really need.
- Charge and re-condition a battery after an extended idle period.
- A new battery comes in a discharged condition and must be charged before use (refer to the devices manual for charging instructions). Upon initial use (or after a prolonged storage period) the battery may require three to four charge/discharge cycles before achieving maximum capacity.
- When charging the battery for the first time the device may indicate that charging is complete after just 10 or 15 minutes. This is a normal phenomenon with rechargeable batteries. Remove the battery from the device, reinsert it and repeat the charging procedure.
- It is important to condition (fully discharge and then fully charge) the battery every two to three weeks. Failure to do so may significantly shorten the battery's life (this does not apply to Li-Ion batteries, which do not require conditioning). To discharge, simply run the device under the battery's power until it shuts down or until you get a low battery warning. Then recharge the battery as instructed in the user's manual.
- If the battery will not be in use for a month or longer, it is recommended that it be removed from the device and stored in a cool, dry, clean place.
- It is normal for a battery to become warm to the touch during charging and discharging.
- A charged battery will eventually lose its charge if unused. It may therefore be necessary to recharge the battery after a storage period.
- The milliamp-hour (mAH) rating of the Hi-Capacity? battery will often be higher than the one on the original battery. A higher mAH rating is indicative of a longer lasting (higher capacity) battery and will not cause any incompatibilities. A Hi-Capacity?battery will, in most cases, outperform the original by 30% to 50%.
- Actual battery run-time depends upon the power demands made by the equipment. In the case of notebook computers, screen brightness, the use of the CPU, the hard drive, and other peripherals results in an additional drain upon the battery, effectively reducing the battery's run-time. The total run-time of the battery is also heavily dependent upon the design of the equipment. To ensure maximum performance of the battery, optimize the computer's power management features. Refer to the computer manual for further instructions.
- Toss, drop, or otherwise abuse the battery as this may result in the exposure of the cell contents, which are corrosive.
- Short-circuit the battery, A short-circuit may cause severe damage to the battery.
- Open and expose the cell contents.
- Modify the battery casing and/or housing.
- Allow the battery to be exposed to rain or excessive moisture.
- Incinerate a battery. Properly dispose of a used battery.
Product reviews (0)
Yuvan Shankar Raja and his wife.
Rotary Quiz. 130 schools. HIlaptop Sponsor.
Pandiarajan Minister for School Education TN
Chief minister of karnataka. B. S. Yeddyurappa.
D. Chief Minister Tamil Nadu o panneerselvam
Laptop Scholarship by Hilaptop @ My club
Myclub scholarship by hilaptop
vijay sethupathi, karthi Tamil Film Hero
Jain conference Tamil Nadu President.
Nitin Jairam Gadkari Minister Road Transport
Shashi Tharoor M.p & International diplomat.
sapna vyas fitness model
MLA Vijay Tamil Nadu
Nithyashri, playback singer
Gulab Chand Home minister Rajasthan.