NEW seal open Dell XPS 13 9370 Core i7 8th Gen Windows 10 Laptop (16 GB, 512 GB SSD]
More might, even more slight
World’s smallest 33.02cm (13) laptop*: Your entertainment can go with you everywhere—starting at just 2.67 pounds, the smaller, thinner, lighter XPS 13 is ready for take-off. So perfectly sized for airplane tray tables, you won’t even notice when the passenger in front of you reclines their seat.
Star performer: With new 8th Gen Intel® Quad Core processors, more cores means increased performance, even with multiple applications running. Plus, Dell Power Manager, engineered by Dell, allows you to select the power mode that dynamically delivers the maximum amount of power from your processor, while intelligently monitoring and managing system temperatures. Add it all up and you get the most powerful 33.02cm (13) laptop on the market today*.
Work or play all day: You'll experience the longest battery life of any 33.02cm (13) laptop*—up to 19 hours, 46 minutes* on a FHD model when using Word or Excel.
Faster memory, more storage: Your system boots and resumes in seconds thanks to up to 512GB PCle of solid state drive storage. Multi-task in a flash even on intense applications with up to 16GB of memory.
|This is a brand new product||Yes|
|1 year labour warranty by seller .||Yes|
|imported laptop box wont come we pack it safely||Yes|
Shipping costs The price does not include any possible payment costs
Product reviews (0)
- Our all products come with 30 Days seller warranty
- Any item returned for warranty must be returned in the same condition that it was received
- These are sample pictures of our product. They help you give an idea of how the actual product will look like. Original product shipped to you may have some signs of wear or minor scratch but we try to ensure that you always get a quality product!
- These machines are cosmetically in very good and in fully working condition.
- For More Information Please feel free and mail us email@example.com
FAQ Frequently asked question https://www.hilaptop.com/questions-and-answers