HILAPTOP WARRANTY AND SUPPORT GUIDE
The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HiLaptop products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HiLaptop shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein. This document contains proprietary information. No part of this document may be photocopied, reproduced, or translated to another language without the prior written consent of HiLaptop . HiLaptop supports lawful use of technology and does not endorse or encourage the use of its products for purposes other than those permitted by copyright law.
30 days Replacement warranty.
- Battery 1 Month
Software / Operating System
1 YEAR COMPREHENSIVE WARRANTY
Our products are proud. We offer 1 year of comprehensive labour warranty with all of our products which means you don’t have to worry for a whole year to use our product.
If your machine breaks down in a year, you will pay for the parts but not for fix it or services so labour charges, service charges will be free.
HILAPTOP SERVICE CENTRES GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
No change in the warranty is valid unless it is made in writing and signed by an authorized EB/Service partner representative. There is no onsite warranty support. Only carry in warranty support.
The warranty coverage
- This warranty is only valid in India and the products are not eligible for any international warranty service. Warranty service may only be performed by HiLaptop authorized service partner.
- HiLaptop warrants that the products that you have purchased from HiLaptop are free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period. The warranty period starts on the date of purchase from HiLaptop . The warranty will be validated through hardware serial number or IMEI number. You are entitled to hardware warranty service according to the terms and conditions of this document if a repair is required within the limited warranty period.
- HiLaptop may repair or replace products with new or previously used products or parts equivalent to new in performance and reliability or with equivalent products to an original product.
- Replacement parts are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship and warranty on replaced unit/part will be for the remainder of the original warranty period as per invoice of the HiLaptop Hardware Product they are repairing.
- During the Warranty Period, HiLaptop will, at its discretion, repair or replace any defective component. All component parts or hardware products removed under this warranty become the property of HiLaptop .
HiLaptop does not warrant that the operation of the product will be uninterrupted or error-free and it does not cover the following:
- Cosmetic appearances such as scratches or normal wear and tear, breaks, dents.
- Damage from accidents, acts of God, fire and water.
- Minor white patches in the display.
- Operating the product internationally with different technical standards for which it was not originally designed.
- Charging the battery with a charger other than originally provided.
- Cost of recovering any program or data (If applicable).
The warranty is not applicable in the following cases:
- The product is not used as mentioned in the owner’s manual.
- Modification of Hardware and Operating System.
- As a result of accident, misuse, abuse, contamination, improper or inadequate maintenance or calibration, or other external causes.
- Operating outside the usage parameters stated in the user documentation that was shipped with the product.
- Software, interfacing, parts, or supplies not supplied by HiLaptop .
- Virus infection.
- Loss or damage in transit.
- This warranty does not apply to expendable or consumable parts and does not extend to any product from which the serial number has been removed or that has been damaged or rendered defective.
- Modification or service by anyone other than:
- HiLaptop ,
- HiLaptop authorized service providers. The warranty is limited to the repair of defect or replacement of the part. Warranty repairs must be carried out by HiLaptop authorized service partners only. If a repair is attempted by anyone other than HiLaptop authorized service partners, the warranty will be void.
HiLaptop /Service partner is not responsible for the following:
- Any restoration or reinstallation of any data or programs other than the software installed when the product was manufactured.
- Damage or loss of any program or data.
- • Accessories such as removable storage media, screen protectors, cases, covers, etc. Kindly ensure they are removed before handing over the product to HiLaptop Authorized service centres.
YOU SHOULD MAKE PERIODIC BACKUP COPIES OF THE DATA STORED ON YOUR HARD DRIVE OR OTHER STORAGE DEVICES AS A PRECAUTION AGAINST POSSIBLE FAILURES, ALTERATION, OR LOSS OF THE DATA. BEFORE RETURNING ANY UNIT FOR SERVICE, BE SURE TO BACK UP DATA AND REMOVE ANY CONFIDENTIAL, PROPRIETARY, OR PERSONAL INFORMATION. HILAPTOP IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF ANY PROGRAMS, DATA, OR REMOVABLE STORAGE MEDIA. HILAPTOP IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE RESTORATION OR REINSTALLATION OF ANY PROGRAMS OR DATA OR SOFTWARE OR OPERATING SYSTEM INSTALLED BY USER. UNITS SENT IN FOR SERVICE MAY HAVE THE DATA ERASED FROM THE HARD DRIVE AND THE PROGRAMS RESTORED TO THEIR ORIGINAL STATE.
Carry-in Warranty Service
Under the terms, only carry-in service is available for your product, you will be required to deliver your HiLaptop Hardware Product to an authorized service location for warranty repair. No onsite support will be extended.
Obtaining Warranty Repair Service
To obtain hardware warranty service, call Customer Care or a participating authorized HiLaptop Service Repair Centre at one of the numbers listed later in this document.
Customer Care Phone Numbers
Use the HiLaptop Customer Care number during and after your product's warranty period. Support is provided free of charge during the warranty period. A per-incident charge applies after the warranty period.
When using the device, basic safety precautions should always be followed to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, and injury to persons, including the following:
- Do not use the product near water, for example a wash bowl or kitchen sink
- Avoid using the product during an electrical storm. There may be a remote risk of electric shock from lightning.
POWER SAFETY WARNING
WARNING: Install the Adaptor near a Power outlet. The AC power cord is the Adaptor's main AC disconnecting device and must be easily accessible at all times. For your safety, the power cord provided with your Adaptor has a grounded plug. Always use the power cord with a properly grounded wall outlet, to avoid the risk of electrical shock. WARNING: Your Adaptor is provided with a voltage select switch for use in a 115 or 230V power system. The voltage select switch has been pre-set to the correct voltage setting for use in the particular country/region where it was initially sold. Changing the voltage select switch to the incorrect position can damage your Adaptor and void any implied warranty.
WARNING: Do not operate the Adaptor with the cover removed.